Thursday, April 21, 2011

Final Project

After a great year of photography and experimenting with different forms of photography, I have found my passion and what I want to continue to photograph. Between the photos I have taken in class and the photos I have taken outside of class, I have determined that my favorite things to photograph are beaches and city scapes. I like capturing the true blue of the ocean because it is one of the most beautiful sites in the world. For city scapes, I like taking photos of the diferent shapes and patterns that we see every day in the city. For these photos, I like using black and white becuase I think it adds a certain element of emotion to the photos. I also like using black and white for these photos becuase it enhances the shape or pattern of what I am capturing. And of course, I really enjoyed usisng the Sandbox effects on Picnik.








No comments:

Post a Comment