Thursday, September 16, 2010

CityScape

For this assignment, we had to find different shapes and contrasts in the city's landscape. We had to look for circles, triangles, rectangles/squares, and contrasting textures and/or shape. After scavenging for these shapes in the city, I managed to find all of the shapes. At first it was difficult, but I realized that I needed to look deeper into everything I saw because everything you see in the city contains one of these categories if not more. 



















4 comments:

  1. Carly your pictures are bangin! I really reaaaallyyy like them! they are very well done and very well edited. i LOVE the oicture of the sunflower and of the car symbol. they are great keep up the good work and keep finding those treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this sequence of photos you put together. You start with close ups and then change to further ones. Your first and third photos are very bold. The last three also stand out to me. You did a good job editing them all and each one is very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR PHOTOS, THERE AMAZING. My favorites are the close ups of the circle shapes, they are very unique. You captured a lot of interesting logos. I also really like the unidentifiable objects, it kind of looks like a candy bar or like a bunch of different shapes of paper mixed together; the specks of color really makes the picture stand out. However my only suggestion for next time is to try and make the photos all blend in together. Like not have so many different types of styles or make them all one color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like all the photos of the emblems, and how close up they are, they made me look twice at symbols i took for granted. I also liked how you found some photos that had distinct triangles in them, i found i really hard to find big triangles to put in my photos.

    ReplyDelete